Kansas: 1 dead, 1 injured in overnight I-70 shooting
Kansas City, Kan. One person is dead and another hospitalized after a shooting on Interstate 70 near Kansas City.
Kansas City, Kan., police say the shooting happened around 4 a.m. Monday.
Both victims went to the Kansas University Hospital, where one died and the other was being treated for what police call critical injuries.
Police released no information on a possible suspect.
The shooting come as authorities investigate a string of shootings at vehicles, many on interstate highway in the Kansas City area. Kansas City, Kan., police said Monday that preliminary information indicates the shooting is not related to those other interstate shootings.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas