Tonganoxie Congregational Church’s annual soup dinner is Friday
The Plymouth Guild of the First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie will have its chili and chicken noodle soup dinner throughout the day Feb. 7 at the church, 303 E. Fourth St.
Chili and chicken noodle soup, as well as homemade desserts will be served at the meal from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Cost is $6 for adults and $3 of children 10 and younger.
Tickets are available at Evans Real Estate, the church office or at the door the day of the dinner.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy