Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed is Feb. 13
The annual Tonganoxie Community Historical Society chili and soup feed will be 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 328 E. Fourth St.
Tickets are $7 for adults and $4 for youths 12 and younger.
Vegetable soup, chili, pie and coffee or tea will be served.
Tickets can be purchased in advance from historical society members, including Mel Ramseier, Bill Peak and Jim Stuke. Tickets also can be purchased at the door.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Kansas set to outsource vehicle dealer title services
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities