Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed is Feb. 13
The annual Tonganoxie Community Historical Society chili and soup feed will be 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 328 E. Fourth St.
Tickets are $7 for adults and $4 for youths 12 and younger.
Vegetable soup, chili, pie and coffee or tea will be served.
Tickets can be purchased in advance from historical society members, including Mel Ramseier, Bill Peak and Jim Stuke. Tickets also can be purchased at the door.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- O'Brien: Broken funding formula and necessary corrections