Kansas: Got a barn? Coke wants it for new commercial
Wichita A director is looking for a barn in Kansas for a Coca-Cola commercial.
Zach Lowry, film director of New York-based Flex Collective, wants to come to Kansas in May or June to shoot a Coke commercial.
The Wichita Eagle reports he first wants to find a weathered, wood barn, with a wood-shingled roof, next to or surrounded by a wheat field. The barn also has to be big enough for a 1965 Mustang to fit diagonally inside and have a ceiling 20 feet or higher and windows or side slits for light rays to show through.
Marci Penner, director of the Kansas Sampler Foundation, sent emails last week asking if anyone in Kansas might know of such a barn. So far, she’s gotten more than 2,500 responses.
More like this story
- Confirmed mountain lion sightings rise in Missouri, Kansas
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Tonganoxie Public Library picks winning name for humongous teddy bear
- Lions Club offers screening, to have informational meeting Tuesday at library
- Powerball winning numbers drawn tonight: A look at the winners and losers