Leavenworth County Republicans to have Lincoln Day dinner Saturday in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will have a Lincoln Day Dinner this weekend.
The event will be 6 p.m. Saturday at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade in Leavenworth.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with a social hour and silent auction starting at 6 p.m.
Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m., with a program and speakers to run from 7:30 to 9.
The event will feature Kansas Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer. Other Republican legislators slated to attend are U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins and U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts, Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Kansas Treasurer Ron Estes.
Leavenworth County Commissioner Dennis Bixby and state Sen. Steve Fitzgerald are sponsoring musical entertainment the Vogt Sisters, who will perform bluegrass music.
Cost is $45 per person or $360 for a table of eight. For more information or to register, contact Leavenworth County GOP chair Micahel Powell at email@example.com or 515-745-7716.
More like this story
- Pleasant day for a run for Tonganoxie cross country team
- Tonganoxie High volleyball 5th at Rossville Invitational
- Tonganoxie soccer opens with scoreless draw
- Chieftain baseball drops openers at Fort Scott tournament; THS teams busy at home Tuesday; McLouth baseball, softball continue young seasons
- Linwood News and McLouth Happenings