‘Young Frankenstein’ to be staged starting Friday in Leavenworth
River City Community Players’ opening weekend for “Young Frankenstein” begins Friday in Leavenworth.
The play is by Mel Brooks and Thomas Meehan. Breanna Danielle is directing the local production, which features Chase Knueven, Joshua Shockey, Sam Sentman, Shannon DelBorrell, Alissa Dunning, Janet Henry, Jacob Nelson, Terrance Mulcare, Robert Ritter, Raphael Tate, Jeff Swanson, Carol Varner, Cape Rust, Kimberly Wook, Mallie Rust, Tracy McClung, Jenni Wilson, Sarah Jackson, Russell Welch, Danny Wtkek, Bill Krondak, Bill Bay, Tom Gray and Brad Cox.
The show, which has adult themes, starts at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Leavenworth Performing Arts Center, 500 Delaware St.
It also will be shown at 8 p.m. Feb. 28 and March 1, with a matinee at 2 p.m. March 2. The final showings will be 8 p.m. March 7 and 8.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for youths 12 and younger. Tickets are $8 each for anyone 62 or older those in groups of 10 or more. For more information, contact 913-651-0027 or visit rccplv.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Chieftain cross country teams take first, second at Perry-Lecompton meet
- Chieftain runners do well at Kaw Valley League meet; THS prepares for regionals
- Leaders of the pack for Tonganoxie cross country
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Brady Garren
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie City Council's Curtis Oroke