Bonner Springs dentist offers free seminars
Bonner Springs Dentist Thomas Drake is offering several free seminars about sleep apnea, snoring and dental health.
Drake has scheduled lectures for the following dates: 1 p.m. today at the Linwood Library; 2 p.m. Saturday at the Tonganoxie Library; and 1 p.m. March 8 at the Bonner Springs Family YMCA.
Drake’s seminars are aimed to help participants understand snoring and sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment, as well as the oral appliance approach.
For more information, contact the dental office at 913-721-1300.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Tonganoxie hoping TV celebrity will make surprise visit for this weekend's sesquicentennial celebration
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas