Legislative coffee set for Saturday at VFW Hall
Area senators and representatives have been invited to a legislative coffee from 9-11 a.m. Saturday at the Tonganoxie VFW Post Home, 901 E. First St.
VFW member Harold Denholm said the event would serve as “kind of a pre-session get-together” for legislators to talk about what they have planned for the session.
Tonganoxie VFW Post 9271 and First State Bank and Trust are co-sponsoring the event.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Kaija Baldock
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises