Legislative coffee set for Saturday at VFW Hall
Area senators and representatives have been invited to a legislative coffee from 9-11 a.m. Saturday at the Tonganoxie VFW Post Home, 901 E. First St.
VFW member Harold Denholm said the event would serve as “kind of a pre-session get-together” for legislators to talk about what they have planned for the session.
Tonganoxie VFW Post 9271 and First State Bank and Trust are co-sponsoring the event.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Tonganoxie group hopes for 'yes' vote in mail ballot election
- Wichita School District to use bus drivers as custodians
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year