It was a beautiful white Christmas Day when most of the Schwinn family went to the home of Mike and Kristie Clatk for a Christmas dinner and visiting.
The younger children had a gift exchange. We wish all a happy new year with many blessings.
Ed and Peggy Gillaspie, Evelyn Schwinn, Bill and John Schwinn went to the Barnett Funeral Home in Oskaloosa for the memorial service of Richard D. Luse. He had been a Springdale resident all his life.
Rev. Rob Santel and Rebecca were visiting in St. Louis for the Christmas season. Glen Weld filled the pulpet on Dec. 29 at Springdale Friends Church.
The Ray Cole family and Evelyn Schwinn had lunch Dec. 29 at the Pullman Place Family Restaurant. It was a birthday lunch for Emily Cole’s 15th birhtday. She had a song performed by the waiters and received free pie with a lit candle.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan