Tonganoxie police calls for Jan. 8-9, 2014
• Alarm, 1:43 p.m. in the 1900 block of Jackson Drive.
• Single vehicle non-injury accident, 3:25 p.m. in the 400 block of Stone Creek Drive.
• Criminal damage to property, 4:32 p.m. in the 600 block of Yoeke.
• Traffic complaint, 5:39 p.m., U.S. Highway 24-40 and Laming Road.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 6:11 p.m. in the 800 block of East Fourth Street.
• Sex offenses, 5:34 p.m. Investigation is ongoing.
• Domestic battery, 8:26 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, 11:31 p.m. in the 800 block of East Fourth Street.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 12:28 a.m. in the 300 block of Hillside Terrace.
• Check welfare, 7:21 a.m. in the 300 block of Hillside Terrace.
• Criminal threat, 8:56 a.m. in the 700 block of Yoeke Street.
• First aid assist, 10:01 a.m. in the 800 block of Northstar Court.
• First aid assist, 3:59 p.m. in the 1100 block of Delaware Drive.
• Juvenile Investigation, 4:41 p.m. in the 2000 block of Willow Bend Circle.
• Deprivation of property, 5:10 p.m. in the 200 block of Rawlings Drive.
• Animal complaint, 7 p.m. in the 100 block of West First Street.
• Domestic battery, 11:24 p.m.
More like this story
- Five killed in shooting spree that began at Kansas City home
- Group says youth drug overdoses up in Kansas
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- Man injured after his handgun goes off in Kansas theater
- Efforts to repeal Kansas death penalty may be stymied by U.S. Supreme Court's ruling