LMH Endowment to have Arctic Blast fundraiser
The Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment Association is having its Arctic Blast with the Catch a Break organization.
The event will be 6-10 p.m. Feb. 1 at Abe and Jake’s Landing. There will be various entertainment and food-tasting stations.
Catch a Break focuses on cancer survivors when they most are in need.
Tickets are $80 per person and can be purchased online at lmhendowment.org or in person at Mario’s Closet at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. For more information, call 785-505-3318.
LMH also has family medicine clinics in Tonganoxie, Eudora and Baldwin City.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club