McLouth woman injured in Saturday crash
A 19-year-old McLouth woman was injured Saturday on Kansas Highway 16.
Brittney D. Thurston was driving about 8:25 a.m. Saturday south on K-16 when she lost control of her 1996 Chevrolet Camaro. The vehicle went off the road and overturned in a field due to slick roads, according to Leavenworth County Sheriff’s Office reports.
She was taken to Saint John Hospital, Leavenworth, with minor injuries, according to the sheriff’s office.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Organizers hope Feast for First Responders gains steam in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Kara Reed