McLouth woman injured in Saturday crash
A 19-year-old McLouth woman was injured Saturday on Kansas Highway 16.
Brittney D. Thurston was driving about 8:25 a.m. Saturday south on K-16 when she lost control of her 1996 Chevrolet Camaro. The vehicle went off the road and overturned in a field due to slick roads, according to Leavenworth County Sheriff’s Office reports.
She was taken to Saint John Hospital, Leavenworth, with minor injuries, according to the sheriff’s office.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls