New Year’s baby contest under way
The Mirror is looking for the first area baby born in 2014.
The annual First Baby of the New Year Contest continues this year as local businesses again have teamed up with The Mirror to offer several prizes.
The contest is open to parents living in The Mirror’s service area, including Tonganoxie, Basehor, Linwood, McLouth and surrounding areas.
Prizes will be awarded to the parents of the first baby born in 2014 to contact The Mirror by calling 913-845-2222.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row