New Year’s baby contest under way
The Mirror is looking for the first area baby born in 2014.
The annual First Baby of the New Year Contest continues this year as local businesses again have teamed up with The Mirror to offer several prizes.
The contest is open to parents living in The Mirror’s service area, including Tonganoxie, Basehor, Linwood, McLouth and surrounding areas.
Prizes will be awarded to the parents of the first baby born in 2014 to contact The Mirror by calling 913-845-2222.
More like this story
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Kansas regents to consider revised guns-on-campus policy
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent