Boling 4-H Club minutes for January
Austin Foley called the monthly meeting to order Jan. 13.
Catie Larson and grant Schneider were flag bearers for the Pledge of Allegiance and Club Pledge. Megan Rnzen took role, which members answered with their favorite Christmas present.
There were 16 members and one guest present. Taylor Lang led recreation, which was back drawing. The club organized two committees in new business — parent committee and fundraising committee. Travis Hunsecker, Teresa Wilson, Diane Larson and Jason Ernzen are on the parent committee, while Samantha Hunsecker, Catie, Kiki Baker, Grant and Emma Lowe are on the fundraising committee. Taylor, Samantha and Madison Ernzen gave talks. There was only one birthday in January and it was Diane’s. Vicente Wilson adjourned the meeting.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Tonganoxie High schedule of events for state track
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network