There was a potluck dinner Jan. 19 at Springdale Friends Church. Members enjoyed food and fellowship in Friendship Hall.
Amber Gillaspie, daughter of Greg and Marie Gillaspie, celebrated her ninth birthday Jan. 22.
It is getting dry here in the Springdale area. We would like to see some moisture soon.
Cara Kruid and John Moses had a nice visit with Wayne and Anabel on Jan. 20.
Gertrude Chrisman had a fall and broke her hip. She is at Saint Luke’s Hospital and had to have surgery.
More like this story
- Report: Kansas wheat faring mostly well so far this winter
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall