Tonganoxie Christian Church to have inaugural Fish Bowl, Super Bowl watch party
Tonganoxie Christian Church will have its first Fish Bowl on Sunday afternoon before a Super Bowl party later in the day.
Adults who love football are invited to challenge the church's high school youth to a game of football from 2-3 p.m. Sunday at Chieftain Park.
Families are welcome to gather to watch the Super Bowl at the Family Life Center at Tonganoxie Christian Church, 204 Washington St.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and the Super Bowl starts at 5:25 p.m.
Those attending are welcome to bring chairs, snacks and drinks for their families as they watch the game.
More like this story
- New Tonganoxie High boys soccer era greets seasoned seniors
- Tonganoxie Days returning with run milestone, more attractions in festival area
- Tonganoxie High boys can't overcome early deficit in regular-season finale; Piper next in substate Friday
- Tonganoxie High athlete signs to compete in track at Tabor for former THS coach
- Proof positive for Tonganoxie High soccer as team ties nationally ranked St. Thomas Aquinas