Tonganoxie art class to have Brazilian theme
A Tonganoxie Recreation Commission art class will feature Brazil next month.
Instructor Kristin Robbins will lead the class in the afternoon of Feb. 19.
It starts after school and end at 5 p.m. in the Tonganoxie Elementary School art room.
The class is open to students in grades 3 and 4. Registration fee is $10 for students living in the school district and $12 for students living outside the district.
Registration deadline is Feb. 12.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck