Spanish class sign-up for youths ends Feb. 7
Tonganoxie High School Spanish instructor Tracy Barnett will be offering Spanish classes on Thursday evenings beginning Feb. 13 and ending March 13.
The classes will be 5:30-6:30 p.m. on the Tonganoxie High School west campus.
Registration is $30 for district residents and $36 for those living outside the school district.
Registration deadline is Friday, Feb. 7, at the Tonganoxie Recreation Commission, 521 E. Fourth St., 913-845-3502.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites