Whitledge named to MVC honor roll at Wichita State
Jenny Whitledge, a 2013 Tonganoxie High grad and current member of the Wichita State University volleyball team, has been named to the Missouri Valley Conference honor roll for the 2013-14 academic year.
Whitledge, who redshirted in her first season with the Shockers, was one of 19 WSU volleyball players to make the honor roll. To do so, student athletes must maintain at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA.
More like this story
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- 60 years strong: Tonganoxie physician marks milestone
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Connie Torneden
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park