Whitledge named to MVC honor roll at Wichita State
Jenny Whitledge, a 2013 Tonganoxie High grad and current member of the Wichita State University volleyball team, has been named to the Missouri Valley Conference honor roll for the 2013-14 academic year.
Whitledge, who redshirted in her first season with the Shockers, was one of 19 WSU volleyball players to make the honor roll. To do so, student athletes must maintain at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck