If you would like to volunteer to deliver Meals on Wheels in McLouth, contact Beverly Muzzy at email@example.com or 913-796-6935.
• A special Tractor Pulling event will begin at 6:30 p.m., Saturday at the Threshing Bee grounds. The Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League’s Prairie Band Western Series is part of the Kansas Summer Nationals. Presented by Protect the Harvest, this competition will include Limited Pro Stock Tractors, Scheid Diesel 2.6 Diesel Trucks, Modified Tractors and pullers representing the Missouri State Tractor Pullers Association. Gates will open at 3 p.m. Admission is $15 for those 12 and older, $10 for children 6-11, and free for anyone 5 and younger. This will be the 48th year a pulling competition has taken place on McLouth Threshing Bee grounds. Seating is limited, so bring your lawn chairs.
• Primaries are Tuesday. If you’re not sure of your voting location, or have other questions, contact the election officer at your county courthouse.
• Vacation Bible School at McLouth United Methodist Church will be 5:30-8 p.m. Aug. 8 with dinner provided, and 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Aug. 9 with lunch and dinner provided. Our worship program will be 10:30 a.m. Aug. 10, during thee worship service. This year’s theme is “God’s Backyard Bible Camp.” Our director is MiKayla McHenry-Powell. All youths ages 3-14 are encouraged to attend. Questions? Please contact MiKayla McHenry-Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you!
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy at email@example.com or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Fort Hays State becomes state's No. 3 school in enrollment
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie USD 464 Board Member Kaija Baldock