Wichita police find 3 shot to death in home
Wichita police are investigating after three people were found shot to death at a home on the city’s southeast side.
Police say two females and one male were found shot to death at the house around 12:15 a.m. Tuesday. Police Lt. Dan East says a 41-year-old man who was taken into custody for questioning is related to the victims, who were not identified.
East says the shootings appear to be the result of domestic violence, but he says the investigation is continuing and no formal charges have been filed in the case.
Police planned an update later Tuesday morning.
More like this story
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory
- Tonganoxie girls take Turner
- McLouth High baseketball teams' seasons end at sub-state
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game