Tonganoxie insurance agent named to prestigious group
A Tonganoxie insurance agent has been named to a prestigious financial professionals group.
Robin Jones, a Tonganoxie agent with Farm Bureau Insurance, has achieved membership in the Million Dollar Round Table. Jones is a three-year member of MDRT.
The membership requires that he adhere to a strict code of ethics, focus on providing top-notch client service and continue to grow professionally through involvement in at least one other industry association.
“MDRT is an organization that is made great by people like Robin — hardworking, committed and successful financial services professionals at the forefront of our industry,” said Michelle L. Hoesly, MDRT president.
MDRT also provides continuing education opportunities, informative an inspirational meetings and encourages members to support community and charitable involvement through the MDRT Foundation.
More like this story
- Tongaoxie still has 8 wrestlers competing entering Day 2 of 4A state
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth
- State champions crowned across state
- McLouth High boys basketball advances to 3A substate semifinals
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams