Tonganoxie Friday Fish Fry Nights continue at Sacred Heart
Sacred Heart Catholic Church continues its weekly Friday night fish fry event from 4-7 p.m. this Friday at the church, 1100 Washington St. in Tonganoxie.
Fish also will be served from 4-7 p.m. April 4 and 11, both Fridays.
Stations of the Cross begin at 7 p.m. each night after the fish fry.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event