McLouth Happenings: Alumni banquet Saturday
The McLouth High School Class of 2004 will host the annual alumni banquet at 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the Purple Gymnasium. The Class of 2004 will provide the meat and are asking all guests to bring a side dish or dessert and to pay a small admission to help with cost of the meat. All graduating seniors, alumni, and faculty (past and present) are welcome. This is a unique once-a-year opportunity to share in good food, great friends, and wonderful memories. We hope to see you there!
• Baccalaureate service for McLouth High School graduates will be 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 14, at McLouth United Methodist Church, sponsored by the Class of 2014 and the McLouth Ministerial Alliance. The community is welcome to celebrate with our graduates, as we thank God for what he has accomplished in the past, and pray for his continued blessings upon their lives.
• The Jefferson County Historical Society at Old Jefferson Town in Oskaloosa is planning a display to recognize veterans from the Jefferson County area, whether they are currently residing here or have lived here in the past. All veterans will be recognized. The display will run from Memorial Weekend until July 4 weekend. Pictures can be scanned and returned. Other items will be tagged so they will be returned to the owner. While on display (weekends only) there will be someone on duty to make sure that items are not taken. If anyone would like to display something, but wants to only do it for one weekend, that is acceptable. If you know anyone who would like to participate with pictures, uniforms, artifacts, or other memorabilia, please contact Mary J. Luse: 913-774-2759, email@example.com or Leanne Chapman: 785-863-3257.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan