Raymore, Mo., men face burglary charges stemming from incident near Tonganoxie
Three Raymore, Mo., men will face burglary charges in Leavenworth County District Court following their arrests Wednesday just east of Tonganoxie.
Leavenworth County Attorney Todd Thompson said Thursday that Justin Meyer, 38, Treston Clay, 20, and Drew Lamb, 19, each face non-residential burglary, conspiracy to commit non-residential burglary and attempted theft charges.
Sheriff's officers responded about 7 a.m. Tuesday to the 20000 block of State Avenue near Tonganoxie for a report of a burglary in progress.
Officers found the three men on the property, according to reports. One man was found in an unregistered 2000 Dodge Dakota. The other two men were found using flashlights to look around the an outbuilding where several vehicles were stored.
Several items were seized from the vehicle, such as flashlights and tools thought to be possible burglary tools, according to reports.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High cross country boys win dual against Lansing
- Tonganoxie volleyball falls in heartbreaker to Eudora
- Hall resigns at THS girls basketball coach
- Farmers eager for drones, but most can't legally fly them
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career