Danny and Linda Schwinn left May 9 for Madison, Neb., and the home of Linda’s sister and brother-in-law, Carol and Bob Knapp. She went there to attend Heather Knapp’s high school graduation. They returned home May 11.
Sunday was a special time at Springdale Friends Church. The mothers were honored with gifts the youths made. They also were given geraniums.
There was a time for silent prayer for the missing school girls of Nigeria as Rev. Rob Santel read each name. We pray for their safe return.
Evelyn Schwinn had lunch with Ray and Jeannette Cole, Luke and Emily for Mother’s Day. Brian and Linda K. Schwinn visited in the evening.
Derek Zule will celebrate his 15th birthday on May 14. He is the son of Dave and Julie Zule. He has two sisters.
The Wayne Knapp family had lunch Sunday in Topeka and celebrated Mother’s Day. They had a nice time visiting after dinner.
More like this story
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Leavenworth County Commission votes down Patriot highway plans
- Kansas Turnpike Authority approves two-year bridge projects
- Kansas Turnpike encourages work zone safety with contest for students
- Incumbent Bixby hopes for another term as crowded primary looms Tuesday