50-year-old man dead after motorcycle crash in Reno Township
Officials are investigating a single-vehicle motorcycle crash in Reno Township that killed a 50-year-old man Wednesday morning, according to the Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office.
Maj. James Sherley said officers were still on the scene at Highway 24-40 near Hemphill Road where the crash occurred around 8:25 a.m.
Sherley said the cause of the accident is unknown and officers have not identified the victim.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday