Leavenworth County Attorney Todd Thompson to speak at Tonganoxie historical society meeting
Leavenworth County Attorney Todd Thompson will discuss the history and details of his position during this month’s Tonganoxie Community Historical Society meeting.
Thompson also will discuss his family’s history in Leavenworth County, which dates back to the 1840s, at the meeting, set for 7 p.m. May 27 in the Reno Church basement on the Tonganoxie Community Historic Site campus, 201 W. Washington.
The public is welcome to attend. Refreshments will be served at the event.
For more information, contact Bill Peak at 913 484-4825.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Public Library bingo offerings providing afternoon fun
- Frese: Push for Tonganoxie Public Libary expansion starts with Saturday run
- Summer in Tonganoxie: Library offers special themes for programs
- Donations feed appetite for reading in Tonganoxie
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son