The McLouth Recreation Commission is building a new community center along with a new library.
A taco supper (including dessert, coffee and tea) will be 5-7 p.m. Thurday at the community center, 215 S. Union.
All donations will go to building the new Library and will be greatly appreciated.
• Join in the fun with the Threshers’ Lair Haunted Hayride this weekend.
Hayrides will be available 7:45 a.m.-11 p.m. at the McLouth Threshing Bee Grounds. Cost is $7 per person. Children ages 4 and younger are admitted for $5.
• All are invited to an evening of "A Little Fright Music" presented by the University of Saint Mary Community Band and Concert Chorale at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Xavier Theater on the University of Saint Mary campus in Leavenworth. There will be a costume contest for children in fifth grade and younger. Audience is invited to attend in costume. Free admission.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Three northeast Kansas school officials won't return next year
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings