Lawrence Memorial Hospital Summer Spray 5K comes July 18 to Tonganoxie
The Lawrence Memorial Hospital Summer Spray 5K series will take place later this month in Tonganoxie.
The event will begin with registration at 6:30 a.m. July 18 at Family Medicine of Tonganoxie, 410 Woodfield Drive. The race will start at 7:30 p.m. Cost is $10 for youths 12 and younger, Adult pre-registration is $25, while adult registration is $30. Team registration (up three people) is $50. Participants can register online at lmhendowment.org by clicking on the event. Online registration must be complete 48 hours before the 5K.
The Eudora Summer Spray attracted some 200 participants June 20. LMH’s final run of the summer will be Aug. 15 in Baldwin City.
Registration also can be downloaded at the website and mailed to LMH Endowment Association, 325 Main St., Lawrence 66044.
More like this story
- Lawrence Memorial 5K Summer Spray series again includes Tonganoxie date
- LMH Summer Spray 5K coming Saturday to Tonganoxie
- Lawrence Memorial 5K Summer Spray series coming up again this summer
- Family Medicine of Tonganoxie open house is Thursday
- Lawrence Memorial plans for Tonganoxie office expansion later this year