Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Services at 1:51 a.m. and 7:24 p.m.
• Firefighters responded at 2:55 a.m. to a call with Leavenworth County EMS.
• At 7:35 a.m., firefighters responded to a residential structure fire in the 100 block of South Village Street.
• Firefighters responded at 11:47 a.m. to a call with Leavenworth County EMS.
• At 12:56 p.m., firefighters checked a building for carbon monoxide in the 1000 block of East Street. No hazard was found.
• At 4 p.m. and 8:15 p.m., firefighters responded with Leavenworth County EMS.
• Firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident with a vehicle on fire. Fatality accident.
• Firefighters responded to a Leavenworth County EMS call at 8:45 p.m.
• At 4:25 p.m., firefighters assisted Leavenworth County EMS.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, Sept. 7-20, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire, Leavenworth County EMS share training duties
- New Leavenworth County Annex open house is today in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department, Leavenworth County EMS work together for continued training