Tonganoxie Middle School girls track finishing up season
The Tonganoxie Middle School track team has several youths out for the squad this spring.
Here’s a look at who is competing this year:
Julianna Ballard, Courtney Dudley, Renae Edmiston, Payton Galvin, Sommer Gratton, Autumn Johnson, Taylor Knipp, Cassie Lewis, Brandy Riker, Jordaine Phillips, Corinn Searcy, Jasmine Sejnoha, Brenn Shryock, Trinity Touchton, Maureen Wetta and Grace Wogomon.
Sierra Allen, Jillian Asmus, Ellie Braun, Laney Dale, Destiny Dishman, Elaina Duncan, Emoni Ellis, Brianna Engen, Erin Gallagher, Meron Hayden, Merkaia Khanthaboury, Grace Knight, Bridgett Knipp, Mikayla Logan, Allison Miller, Sam Reynolds, Allison Sparks and Maddy Wade.
Look for results from the team’s track meets in future editions of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Spring Hill, Sumner Academy come to town Thursday for first Tonganoxie High volleyball matches of season
- Tonganoxie volleyball readying for home invitational
- Tonganoxie High School track teams look to build on 2014
- New Tonganoxie High track open to runners, walkers for now
- Audience wide awake for Tonganoxie High's 'Drowsy Chaperone'