Tonganoxie man gives no contest plea during indecent liberties case
A 19-year-old Tonganoxie man pleaded no contest Monday in Leavenworth County District Court to aggravated indecent liberties with a child.
Robert A. Richmond entered the plea in Courtroom 4 of the Leavenworth County Justice Center.
The Leavenworth County Attorney’s Office filed charges following an incident on Jan. 22, 2016, in which Richmond was alleged to have engaged in illegal sexual contact with a minor.
Sentencing is set for 10 a.m. Jan. 25, 2017, in Leavenworth County District Court, Courtroom 4.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man pleads no contest in case involving juvenile
- Tonganoxie man pleads no contest to aggravated battery, criminal threat
- Jury convicts man in Fort Leavenworth indecent liberties case
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Tonganoxie man pleads guilty to fracturing infant son's skull