Free lunch program at Tonganoxie Middle School continues through July 22
Tonganoxie Middle School again is offering free summer meals for all youths and teens ages 1-18.
The program, which is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, will finish up its two-month stint July 22. Meal times are 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Adult meals are available for $3.45.
To learn more or find a Summer Meal Program while traveling, go to: www.tong464.org/Departments/SummerMealProgram.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Recreation Commission summer kickoff is Saturday
- Lunch is served — for free in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Summer Lunch Crew reports successful free youth lunch program
- Summer in Tonganoxie: Library offers special themes for programs
- Linwood News: Youth programs, Linwood Lions BBQ, KC author visit, teen advice wanted, teen aqnime drawing club