Youths encouraged to visit Tonganoxie Library to pick up sesquicentennial coloring sheet
Youths are encouraged to visit Tonganoxie Public Library to pick up sheets of paper for a sesquicentennial coloring activity.
Black-and-white versions of one of the Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logos are available at the library.
Youths can color the logos as they wish and then turn them back in to the library. Those participating can write their first and last names or first names and first initial of their last names at the bottom of the page. Children also can include age and school they attend. The logos will then be displayed at various locations in the days leading up to and during the celebration June 10 and 11 in downtown Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie scavenger hunt leading up to sesquicentennial starts Saturday
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial organizers asking for residents to show up Sunday for lip dub video
- Tonganoxie Public Library picks winning name for humongous teddy bear
- Souvenir buttons can also win residents prizes at Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial