Work continues on Tonganoxie City Hall, police station
Repurposing of the former Tonganoxie Post Office and Cornerstone Family Worship into a new City Hall and Tonganoxie Police Station, respectively, continue to be on schedule.
City Manager Nathan McCommon said Monday night that work is continuing on the two projects and workers expect to be finished by the end of July, per the current anticipated schedule.
The City Hall will be in the 500 block of Fourth Street, while the new police station will be at Sixth and Church streets.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie city buildings continue to progress in repurposing efforts
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie hears renovation plans, timetable for new City Hall, police station
- Tonganoxie City Council still mulling police stations
- Tonganoxie's new police station coming together