Tonganoxie Chamber hosting open house for proposed luxury RV resort today
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce is hosting an open house with the developers of a proposed luxury RV resort today.
The open house is 4-8 p.m. in the Council Chambers, 321 S. Delaware St.
The resort is proposed to be just east of 206th Street and north of U.S. Highway 24-40 and would include commercial properties on the south portion of the resort, along U.S. 24-40.
The purpose of this meeting is to give our residents an opportunity to meet the developers, learn more about the proposed resort and ask questions or address concerns in an informal setting.
Residents are invited to come and go as they please during the four-hour open house.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to determine rezoning fate
- Letter to editor: Tonganoxie residents should voice RV resort questions, concerns at meeting
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie City Council approves hiring legal counsel for potential proceedings with RV resort group
- Tonganoxie City Council puts hold on rezoning vote