Application deadline for vacant Tonganoxie USD 464 spot is Monday
The application deadline for Tonganoxie USD 464 residents interested in applying for the district’s vacant board position is Monday.
Interested patrons must apply by 4 p.m. Monday. Patrons should email or mail a letter of interest in the position by the deadline to Superintendent Chris Kleidosty, firstname.lastname@example.org. The district office’s address is 330 E. U.S. Highway 24-40.
Applicants will then be interviewed during the next regular board meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. Oct. 10.
The board is looking to fill the vacant position that became open when longtime member Kay Smith resigned last month.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting
- Former Tonganoxie High School principal applies for board vacancy; potential candidates still welcome through March 8
- Area educator appointed to Tonganoxie school board
- Tonganoxie USD 464 in-person enrollment ends today; online deadline Aug. 11
- Tonganoxie USD 464 patrons encouraged to fill out superintendent stakeholder input form