January meetings being moved for Tonganoxie City Council
The council voted to move meetings back a week because of the change in when newly elected officials are to take office. With the Legislature voting to move the local elections away from their normal cycle to state and national race schedules, it was mandated that the new officers take office Jan. 8.
The council normally meets the first and third Monday of each month, but made the exception for January because of the state mandate.
More like this story
- Current, retired educators from Tonganoxie square off in general election
- Tonganoxie City Council reflects on outgoing members' service
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum