Tonganoxie USD 464 cancels Monday classes due to funeral services
Tonganoxie USD 464 has canceled classes for Monday due to the funeral of a longtime employee.
Marilyn Weller, who served as a physical therapist in Leavenworth County schools for 32 years, died Thursday. She was 56.
Her obituary can be read here.
With so many district employees attending Monday's funeral, the district would be understaffed. Classes have been canceled, though all practices and after-school activities will continue as scheduled.
The funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday at Tonganoxie United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- Weller remembered for 'biggest and most kind heart'
- No school for Tonganoxie USD 464 due to ice
- Tonganoxie USD 464, Genesis Christian Academy classes canceled again today due to inclement weather
- Tonganoxie USD 464 canceling classes for tomorrow due to anticpated low wind chills; tournament expected to be played as scheduled
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting