Chieftain Cafe continuing in summer months
Tonganoxie Public Library is extending its Chieftain Cafe into the summer.
The offering, which started as an afterschool program during the 2016-17 school year, will run 3:30-5 p.m. weekdays at the library, with the exception of July 4. The Chieftain Cafe allows all youths to grab free healthy snacks and participate in a variety of activities.
The program was averaging 70 youths daily later in the school year. For more information, visit tonganoxielibrary.org.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Public LIbrary's Chieftain Cafe continuing in summer months
- Chieftain Cafe at Tonganoxie Public Libray welcomes volunteers
- Tonganoxie VFW biscuits and gravy feed New Year's Day and other items of note heading into 2017
- Summer in Tonganoxie: Library offers special themes for programs
- Tonganoxie Public Library offering online survey