Tonganoxie school board to have special meeting today
The Tonganoxie school board will have a special meeting at 6 p.m. today at the TES library.
Agenda items: approve Brsuven’s resignation, elect a vice president approve agenda, decide whether to approve purchase of 21 desktop computers for the Tonganoxie High School lab and publish notice of vacancy of Brusven’s position.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board members spar over handbook errors
- Board shrinks search consultant list; TES administrators resign; Bothwell named VP
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie USD 464 moving end-of-year balance to help cover facility improvements
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved