Tonganoxie High soccer home opener Tuesday against Atchison
Tonganoxie High used two second-half goals from Desi Wagner to erase a 2-0 deficit before eventually settling for a tie Friday against Kansas City Christian in Olathe.
THS (0-0-1) started its season with a draw at Olathe District Athletic Complex.
Saves from goalie Wyatt Martin helped keep the Panthers from getting the victory.
Tonganoxie won’t be back in action until Sept. 4 when THS has its home opener against Atchison.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie soccer opens season with 2-2 draw against Kansas City Christian
- Tonganoxie soccer gets 3rd straight victory with 1-0 decision against Louisburg
- Back-to-back overtime thrillers get Tonganoxie soccer back to .500
- Tonganoxie soccer suffers loss after three-match winning streak
- Tonganoxie High soccer gets 2-1 senior victory against Eudora