Show your love for Tonganoxie, elsewhere with social media posts
What do you love most about Tonganoxie?
Is it the interesting history, the famed Tonganoxie Split or the scenic view with the hills overlooking the town?
Is it the organizations that keep it going strong or its network of walking trails?
Let folks know why you love Tonganoxie by joining the conversation on social media. You can also give a shout out to your loved ones. If you’re a Twitter user, use the hashtag #ihearttonganoxie in your tweets. And, if you have room, feel free to mention us, @tonganoxie.
On Facebook, we’ll be posting about giving Tonganoxie some love. Folks can comment where the story is posted on Facebook and also can use the hashtag #ihearttonganoxie there.
Also, we know many of our readers live in neighboring communities and points elsewhere. Feel free to use #iheartmclouth, #iheartlinwood, #iheartbasehor or whatever community you “heart.”
Whatever the community, be sure to spread the love. It’s Valentine’s Day, after all.
More like this story
- Mirror invites readers to use #ihearttonganoxie on social media for Valentine's Day
- Tonganoxie readers show love on social media with #ihearttonganoxie
- Picture perfect in Tonganoxie
- Visitors to Grinter Farms near Tonganoxie encouraged to be a part of social media sunflower 'guestbook'
- Tonganoxie hoping TV celebrity will make surprise visit for this weekend's sesquicentennial celebration