Basehor Beat: Hunter safety education courses to be offered
The Basehor Community Library partners with the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism to offer state certified hunter education taught by Steve and Marsha Letcher.
The class is taught in two parts to ensure the mandatory 10 hours of instruction. Please go to safehunters.com for more information and registration. The class is free, but students must be 11 or older to enroll.
More like this story
- Board approves sale of former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Weekly briefs: Students earn honors at Cloud County, Concordia University; Chiefatin Cafe needs; Council on Aging outreach; KU weight-loss program offered
- Fort Hays State becomes state's No. 3 school in enrollment
- Turnovers doom Tonganoxie football in district loss
- Applications avaialable for 2017-18 Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development class