Residential gunsmith and gun repair operation approved
The council approved, 4-0, a special-use permit for an in-home gun dealer and gunsmithing business.
The permit was approved for Justin Barker at his residence, 2604 E. Sycamore St., which of course is zoned as residential.
Barker told the council the permit allows him to make money through his business until he can move his business into a shop.
He said his services will be provide by appointment only and on weekends and that it will be more a matter of buying or selling a single gun at a time with a customer.
More like this story
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs plans for Casey's final plat, approves industrial bond issuance, delays decision on daycare zoning
- Tonganoxie sales tax mail-in ballot question coming this winter
- City OKs zoning for RV resort, retail development
- Tonganoxie City Council denies church request in Urban Hess, cites zoning regulations