Tonganoxie City Council approves voluntary annexation of land west of 24-40
More property west of U.S. Highway 24-40 will become part of the city.
Council members approved, 4-0, with Curtis Oroke absent, voluntary annexation of 1.3 acres, which is owned by the Evans Family Trust.
The acreage is an area south of Kansas Highway 16 and west of U.S. 24-40 and is planned for commercial development.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council votes to purchase church for $275,000
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs proposed 2016 budget
- Tonganoxie City Council holds off on excise tax decision for church
- Tonganoxie City Council puts hold on rezoning vote
- Tonganoxie Planning Commission approves recommendations on large projects