Television show seeks local participants
The Emmy-nominated hit television show, “Mind Field,” is coming to Stilwell to film.
YouTube Premium’s “Mind Field” is a documentary-style show that focuses on the science of the brain, the mind, psychology and consciousness.
Host Michael Stevens, a Stilwell native, is heading to his hometown to create a working human brain out of people.
He is extending an invitation to people in the Kansas City area to participate in this one-of-a-kind scientific demonstration.
Producers are looking for hundreds of participants to help film the experience and be on the television show.
Filming will be July 21. Time and place are yet to be announced, but it will be filmed outdoors at an area school.
Participants under 18 will need parental consent to participate.
If you’re interested in partcipating, send the following information to MindFieldSeason3@gmail.com:
- Name, Age
- Phone number/e-mail address
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- Linwood girl's passion for rodeo continues to grow
- Cowboy event moseying in this weekend into Tonganoxie
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Tonganoxie High defense stifles Baldwin in 20-0 Chieftain victory