School board to make appointment for open seat today
Tonganoxie USD 464 is having a special meeting at 6 p.m. today at the Tonganoxie Elementary Library to appoint its newest board member.
Drew Overmiller, Shaleen Grabill, Rhonda Overacker, Stephanie Shupe and Mike Bogart have applied for the appointment, which came open when former board president Bryan Kemp stepped down. He cited his wife’s health as his reason for resigning.
More like this story
- Public invited to meet Tonganoxie USD 464 superintendent candidates
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting
- Phillips withdraws self from consideration for Tonganoxie USD 464 superintendent position
- Tonganoxie school board to have special meeting today
- Tonganoxie School Board special meeting Thursday to cover potential LOB increase, freshman athletics