Photo detail

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

Val and Jamie Carlisle, Tonganoxie, stand near one of their coffee bean roasters. A faulty filter in family’s other roaster caused carbon monoxide emissions in their house and an ambulance trip to a local hospital.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fortunate family

Coffee roaster glitch causes carbon monoxide scare

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.